Powell River 2015

TheHurtLocker

Happy New Year everyone. I thought I would get the new threads rolling for this year. Looking forward to all the reports this year around BC. It's been productive in PR so far this winter, lots of fish being caught, and prawning was good until the close. Tight lines for 2015!

fished coho point yesterday nothing but undersize, trolled over to the light in blubber bay and picked one up about 12 lbs. all on plugs

fished harwood for a few hours today, released a few and lost one decent one on my new iron needle spoon.

fished coho point and harwood today. one keeper and a few undersize at coho, and a few undersize at sandbanks, all on plugs

I'm not involved in this so don't quote me on any of my information when I know more details I can post the information.

Local derby June 20th, 2015. 100 boat max $100 a boat. The big ticket is first prize trip for 2 to Langara in the summer of 2016. Also I believe this event is to raise money for Charity.

Who's commander are you going on? Seem's like everyone is picking them up around here!

Went out to Coho Pt this morning bonked one and released 5 or 6 then headed over to Harwood and fished the backside all the way to the spit. Lots of bait and 5 or 6 more released. A good show from the orcas and then headed to the mill and got 1 more. All on 605 plugs about 200 to 230 down.

Burt2015.jpg

Quick trip out yesterday fished the mill. 200ft of water 150 cable on plugs. Kept this guy but had 3 other keepers it was fun.
image.jpg

Nice fish FA, shouldn't you be putting these on the Comox Valley, Kitty Coleman thread? Just saying, and thanks for the report, looks like a nice day on the water.
Let me see...... Here you decide

Powell River

image.jpg

Comox Valley

image.jpg

Powell River Area 15 it seems to be..... Posted correctly YUP I am sure :)

Back