OFFICIAL 2015 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

heading out sunday am for the first time on the new boat.. where are the winters? anybody made tacks off the coalports lately? If nothings happening down there you'll find us working the hulks..

What did you get for a boat demco. Do you have any pictures and good luck out there.

I found the pictures in Boats, nice looking Whaler. Should be lots of fish come on board that boat.

Coal Ports are producing some mighty fine fish these days : ))

Yes, but a few other places he knows are producing larger fish......closer than the coal pile for his money.

Nice boat Nick!.
when are the wn numbers coming off and the BC number going on?

Dilly-Co.

Go where the tides take you.

Be tough.

GO with Carly......or..................................... ........................

[-Q1kB0R4Ijs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q1kB0R4Ijs

haha cheers boys. Im thinking of fishing Tunstall/Hutt - I've never fished back there. What's the best tide to fish this spot??

Curious , Was out for a bit of crabbing and a cruise up to granite falls in the Arm last weekend , and between deep cove and Crocker island I counted 5 boats with their riggers down trolling salmon , all which somewhat looked like they knew what they were doing . Am I missing something here , or where these guys just knobs ? Lived on the water in Port Moody my whole life and always thought of the arm as pretty much a dead zone salmon wise other than the odd year pinks and some chum.

Got the first 2015 fish in today. Washed some spoons and hootchies for a few hours at the coal port. Nothing for us but heard of a few. Good to shake of the rust and get back out on the water.

Back