Nanaimo Mid Island Christmas gathering at the Dinghy Dock Pub Dec.20th, 2014

Sculpin

I just pulled that date out of nowhere. That is the date. Anyone want to get together at the DDP in Nanaimo http://dinghydockpub.com/ for a quick one at Christmas time?

I will probably be out there prawning and crabbing anyways. With the Northern Christmas party and Vic one going on maybe us Mid Island folks should get together eh.

Sound like a plan?:)

This is kinda informal and casual for sure. Let's say around noon and just show up for a bs etc. I can probably pick up some people at the boat ramp if need be.

This is kinda informal and casual for sure. Let's say around noon and just show up for a bs etc. I can probably pick up some people at the boat ramp if need be.

How about the fuel dock across the way; ;). I will be in need as the rig is covered for the next month or so as you know! Or I will pull your traps for a ride!:cool:

...someone should start a SFBC party tour...perhaps our sponsors can pay for the bus...;)

Id be interested as i love prawns,crab,& beer! Due to scheduling i am home almost all of December

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be in if the date is right? :)

The date and time are correct. I will be out there trying to catch some bottom dwellers. I can pick up who ever needs a ride over there at the Petro Can gas dock in the Nanaimo Boat Basin. I will be there at 11:50 am sharp. I can give you a ride back as well. I can't see this thing being more than a few hours at the most. Just a quick get together and bs session over some cheers :).

I can take quite a few folks in my boat so PM me if your interested. I think it would be cool if others are out there in their rigs to join us or help out with transportation to and from :cool:.

Last edited by a moderator:
The date and time are correct. I will be out there trying to catch some bottom dwellers. I can pick up who ever needs a ride over there at the Petro Can gas dock in the Nanaimo Boat Basin. I will be there at 11:50 am sharp. I can give you a ride back as well. I can't see this thing being more than a few hours at the most. Just a quick get together and bs session over some cheers :).

I can take quite a few folks in my boat so PM me if your interested. I think it would be cool if others are out there in their rigs to join us or help out with transportation to and from :cool:.

should be able to join in on the fun.. :)

I just sent them an email warning them that a bunch of scurvy pirates will showing up for lunch on the 20th lol :).

They got back to me and the reservation is set.

Looking forward to hearing some tales and having a few laughs :D.

So who is all coming:)?

Let's get a roster going.

This who I know of so far...

Firelight - Saltspring Island
Jeffywestcoast - Nanaimo
chipstealer (aka Bart) - Nanaimo
Tidal Chaos - Nanaimo
Derby - Between Nanaimo and Parksville lol:D.
Sculpin - Nanaimo
Esmaq - Nanaimo
Finadict (TBD?) - Port Moody

If you think you can make it please post up.
I reserved a LARGE area capable of holding quite a few folks just in case.

It should be a nice get together and it would be nice to meet some more local folks. If your out on your rig that day pop on by and say hello:cool:. Like I posted, this is a very casual affair.

Cheers,
John

If I can get over will try got kids Saturdays..... Owen's up island is looking slim now which sucks. Like to meet all of you since I fish mid island down and south.... Anybody has standby seat let me know....

I'll try to keep that day open. Could be fun.
Dave

So who is all coming:)?

Let's get a roster going.

This who I know of so far...

Firelight - Saltspring Island
Jeffywestcoast - Nanaimo
chipstealer (aka Bart) - Nanaimo
Tidal Chaos - Nanaimo
Derby - Between Nanaimo and Parksville lol:D.
Sculpin - Nanaimo
Esmaq - Nanaimo
Finadict (TBD?) - Port Moody

If you think you can make it please post up.
I reserved a LARGE area capable of holding quite a few folks just in case.

It should be a nice get together and it would be nice to meet some more local folks. If your out on your rig that day pop on by and say hello:cool:. Like I posted, this is a very casual affair.

Cheers,
John
hopefully they won't be serving any elk roast....;)

Back