Nanaimo Fall/Winter 2014

Spent the last two days on the water and it was great.

Sooo nice to get back out there and take it all in.

These Bauer traps suck LOL!!!! :D (first time trying them :)).

The trap holder / sorting table rocked the last couple of days :cool: (no more bending over).

Mmmmmm prawns. Gotta love em.

Cheers,
Sculpin

That's awesome..... I can't wait to try my new trap holding/sorting table now.

I didnt realize that that was your son when you sent me the photo..... I totally see it now :)

:cool:Good you got out Before it closes. Enjoy those prawns and the nice weather. Not as nice as where I am though!

any elk roast there?

Negative but the Pineapple vodka makes up for it, it will make you wish there where. Excellent stuff, not your dark pirate liquid but it is more fitting, sitting out on the deck in a warm night breeze.

PB pop by or give me a call and I'll show you the 8 trap model. My is a bit different. It's sloped slightly without the front lip as I want to use as cleaning table at home during the summer. Or better yet lets just go prawning again with my new set up :)

Good thing for those small holes in the corners Eh John. If they were bigger the sorting table would of been a releasing table LOL

Anyone fishing winters in the area? or Tent? Porlier? even Bold Bluff?

There was quite a bit of bird activity and we were marking bait balls and fish on the sounder. Next trip out I'm going to bring the trolling gear:).

Anyone fishing winters in the area? or Tent? Porlier? even Bold Bluff?

I was at Tent island on boxing day..... We put in about 4 hours very slow...Didn't try Bold Bluff along the ledges yet... I can concur what Sculpin said marking lots of bait..

Thanks! The table is just big enough to hold 4 full size Bauer traps on edge. There is a pic of mine with the traps in the current boat projects thread :).

Looks like you are in some kind of fabrication area. I am looking at one unit almost same as yours except little different supports to keep table above lid of my live well. Do you make these up??

8b1a7f9616773e19dad3ea1f83cbd75a.jpg
noticed a few boats coming in on the ferry yesterday,certainly had the weather for it..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back