Powell River 2014

Good news! If wind doesn't come up I will be there tomorrow night after work for a few hours.
I dont think I will make it. Still in the huge doghouse from yesterdays epic 14 hrs shift on the water and no text or contact with the wife. It was a great day!

I dont think I will make it. Still in the huge doghouse from yesterdays epic 14 hrs shift on the water and no text or contact with the wife. It was a great day!

LOL but then again what good are brownie points if you don't burn em up every once in a while. Might cost you a nice bottle of wine and dinner out, but you will be back soon. Just remember a happy wife is a happy life. Even I learned that, very slowly mind you.

]LOL but then again what good are brownie points if you don't burn em up every once in a while. Might cost you a nice bottle of wine and dinner out, but you will be back soon. Just remember a happy wife is a happy life. Even I learned that, very slowly mind you.

]I dont think I will make it. Still in the huge doghouse from yesterdays epic 14 hrs shift on the water and no text or contact with the wife. It was a great day![/QUOTE]

LOL,Hurtlocker

Now Charlies givin ya marriage advice.This forum is amazing

]LOL but then again what good are brownie points if you don't burn em up every once in a while. Might cost you a nice bottle of wine and dinner out, but you will be back soon. Just remember a happy wife is a happy life. Even I learned that, very slowly mind you.

]I dont think I will make it. Still in the huge doghouse from yesterdays epic 14 hrs shift on the water and no text or contact with the wife. It was a great day!

LOL,Hurtlocker

Now Charlies givin ya marriage advice.This forum is amazing[/QUOTE]

I'll take any advise to get back on the water!

My wife is as avid a boater/fisher as anyone. Has six footitis to boot. Asking me if I can get time off work to spend four days up Toba. Just got back from there and she is asking why I haven't gone on the Regal derby? Looks like it is working for me. I will be up there next May even if I have to take time off work.

My wife is as avid a boater/fisher as anyone. Has six footitis to boot. Asking me if I can get time off work to spend four days up Toba. Just got back from there and she is asking why I haven't gone on the Regal derby? Looks like it is working for me. I will be up there next May even if I have to take time off work.

Awesome time. I bring my boat or fly up and have yet to be disappointed! Except when those Aholes drilled my gas tank in my truck at Lund! Lol!

Hi, fairly new to Campbell River and still learning the area. Is Coho on the northern tip of Texada? And where is Grants? Would it be best to drag the boat to Comox to launch or run from Campbell River?

Thanks leftcoast and Kisinana for the replies. Sorry it took so long for me to respond but I was away (wish I could say I was fishing).
Any hints for Toba?

We fished the mouth of Waddington (Dean Point) then trolled towards Hepburn Point (East Redonda Island) Did really well working the point and just trolling back and forth. We also hooked up in front of Toba Wilderness Lodge this was very hot and around Double Island. You can also fish Brettell Point watch your depths here it's a cannon ball killer. Johnson bay is awesome as well
As for Depths we were getting them between 120 and 180. As for gear we tried everything even some bait but at the end of the weekend anything Green was the ticket hoochies and spoons we even got a few on a naked apex.

Kingcatcher read the quote above

LOL but then again what good are brownie points if you don't burn em up every once in a while. Might cost you a nice bottle of wine and dinner out, but you will be back soon. Just remember a happy wife is a happy life. Even I learned that, very slowly mind you.

Well I bought the bottle of wine and it worked. I was able to go fishing this morning out at Iron Mines. 4 in the tub in a little over an hour. I think it helped that my wife was out of town. The wine tasted great!

Ironminesmay252014.jpg

Out this morning at Vananda at 5. Slow picked up a 12 lber on a white hoochie. Couple of fish taken with choives out there. Battled the NW.

Back