Kitty Coleman 2014 Reports

Duffer

Keep those reports coming I think we're giving up on CR went out the other day and got several undersize and that was it. I've heard off Hornby has been ok. Happy New Year all fellow Kitty fisherman and women tight lines in 2014!

Keep those reports coming I think we're giving up on CR went out the other day and got several undersize and that was it. I've heard off Hornby has been ok. Happy New Year all fellow Kitty fisherman and women tight lines in 2014!

#happynewyear

Gee you start a Kitty 2014 thread off talking about Campbell River and Hornby...... First reply to it is from a Surrey Resident...... Great start..... Maybe the start to the new year will be better :)

Gee you start a Kitty 2014 thread off talking about Campbell River and Hornby...... First reply to it is from a Surrey Resident...... Great start..... Maybe the start to the new year will be better :)

Still live in Comox last time I checked....

Went out Monday in the chop guys gotta fish when he can nothing killed all undersized, cobwebs have Been shaken off ready to go for a new year good luck to all.

Saturday looks like a beauty of a day, whos in for a little tourney?

a4u7y9yn.jpg

Just wondering if anyone did make it out to hump today and how it went??

well I didn't make it out, but I heard it sucked. About 50 boats fishing the hump and shelter in CR around 3pm when I went by.

Kitty got a sticky for once! woo!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back