Blackhawks 2013

[zStwUCu_Prw] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zStwUCu_Prw

And you are going to FA's xmas gathering.
Wait a minute, that never happened either.

And you are going to FA's xmas gathering.
Wait a minute, that never happened either.

Eddie will likley only show the year the Canucks win the cup... We would have to take a picture.. :) I wonder what cameras will look like when that happens..

Canucks fans can already see their season doing a swirly in the bowl.

If you aren't a Seahawks fan, you probably cheer for the Cowboys 'cuz they choke as often as the Canucks.

Go Hawks.

Speaking of CRAPHAWKS...where's Sr. HOlmos :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back Holmes* Still waiting on the Schedule but heard the Hawks play the Nucks in February and April at least. So there's four points.;) eman

As a kid in the Chicago area, I used to watch the Blackhawks all the time. This was back when they had the Esposito brother (Phil and Tony), the enforcer Stan Makita and Bobby Hull. Good times back then...

I can only assume that you witnessed the Hawks 61 cup. I'd been a Hawk fan for three years before that. I guess that makes me old or something.;) Welcome back to the madness seadna, should be an interesting year. eman

I was born in '61. I was watching them in 65-69. I also had the Bobby Hull hockey table game. I think it was the Hawks vs Montreal. Spent many hours playing that game.

As a kid in the Chicago area, I used to watch the Blackhawks all the time. This was back when they had the Esposito brother (Phil and Tony), the enforcer Stan Makita and Bobby Hull. Good times back then...

About 10 years ago I was walking along the causeway in Victoria and had a chance meeting with Bobby Hull. It was pretty cool, he was one of my childhood hockey heroes.

I had about a 10 minute conversation with him and he showed me his 1961 Stanley Cup ring.

He was super down-to-earth, was cool to chat with him.

Back