^$%*%# Telus...................

Cuba Libre

Been without a hard wired phone connection for a week now-- There is a cross connection with a neighbours phone, and anyone phoning them gets me! It was suppose to get fixed today, but the tech looked at the problem and said... "Sorry--we will have to lay new cable in your area.... maybe monday" -- Customer service got a piece of my wifes mind about lousy service, but it will be monday before we get any calls .At least the family knows the cel numbers, if we remember to turnthe cels on...........

Last edited by a moderator:
Lame........ Do you have to wait 45 minutes to talk to a real person like shaw too?

Been without a hard wired phone connection for a week now-- There is a cross connection with a neighbours phone, and anyone phoning them gets me! It was suppose to get fixed today, but the tech looked at the problem and said... "Sorry--we will have to lay new cable in your area.... maybe monday" -- Customer service got a piece of my wifes mind about lousy service, but it will be monday before we get any calls .At least the family knows the cel numbers, if we remember to turnthe cels on...........

I have been trying to call you for days about the beef. Including tonight to see if you want some free fresh fish.

Should have gone with Shaw. I wait less then 5 mins on hold with them here in the valley.

That must be nice...... I have to be prepared for at least 40 from canuckelton :mad:

Keep it frozen-- I have plans for it!!! Thanks for the salmon offer, but we had salmon twice this week, ling once and prawns too. If I bring anymore fish home until I deplete the freezer, I will have to do all the cooking!!!

Ripper-- it doesnt help that when I DO get through, after "press1, press2, etc I get an east asian lady that speaks English as well as I speak Hindi! And throw in a half deaf ol fart and "what we have here, is a failure to commu-ni-cate" !!!!!

I know I'm bucking the trend but... 2 weeks ago my Telus landline went in the dumper. I phoned Friday PM to report, the lady from gawd knows where with the east indian accent answered and assured me somebody would be around to fix the problem asap. I was skeptical due to every other report I had heard about similar experiences. But... by 2PM on Saturday (the very next day and a weekend I might add) a Telus tech was here and fixed up the problem. A very nice lad too.

I feel very fortunate.

And no, I don't work there :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Golly Gee!!!! Only a week and finally Telus gets things fixed. And thier slogan is "Telus! The Future is Friendly! "

Well, I hope so, cus they aint doing too good in the present......................

I had a similar problem here in ft mac and it went on for two yrs until I got a call from a sales rep trying to sell me another Telus product and I asked him why would I want to buy more crap they won't fix? Two weeks later my phone line was replaced for free.
Who has pull with Telus ? Must be sales.

Back