Forum members BOATS

Hi guys, thanks for the kind words. Main power is a single Volvo D6-370HP diesel. At 3000rpm she runs 30mph and burns 13gph diesel. DPH-D outdrive. 16,000 pounds displacement.
Tim - Sold the 306 Grady to a local so you'll still see 'Weapon' around but I'm not running it anymore. That was a great boat - a soft and dry riding hull.

This is my fishfinder. I love plate aluminum for some reason...

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Eaglecraft!!!! :D:D:D Love it!

Wow,I've always had fiberglass boats,but that is a thing of beauty.Great choice for power plant too.If I had 1/2 your money I'd burn mine:rolleyes:

My ride. 1991 Jetcraft Bluewater. Kodiak 3 stage, 2002 Kodiak 5.7L MPI.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 1,009
Right on Nice Boat PE...thought I may have recognized it from earlier in the year prawning off of Bowen...very nice!

Great looking boat kingblazer. Did you just bring that up from Florida. Should do the trick around here. Looking forward to some interesting stories and pics from your platform.

No no! That's Dexter's boat. You need to watch the tv show. Then you would understand the name on the boat.

IMG_4218.jpgThis is my new (to me) boat,kinda rare in these parts. It's a 1994 21 Tiderunner soft top w/pod.They were made in Washington State and as far as I know there weren't too many made this size.The only thing I wish it had is a hardtop ,there were some made.I've had it about 2-3 months,gone through most everything and I'm very happy with it so far.I enjoy upgrading older boats,so still lots of tinkering to do.Sure a pleasure to tow compared to my 25 Wellcraft that I sold.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 19286This is my new (to me) boat,kinda rare in these parts. It's a 1994 21 Tiderunner soft top w/pod.They were made in Washington State and as far as I know there weren't too many made this size.The only thing I wish it had is a hardtop ,there were some made.I've had it about 2-3 months,gone through most everything and I'm very happy with it so far.I enjoy upgrading older boats,so still lots of tinkering to do.Sure a pleasure to tow compared to my 25 Wellcraft that I sold.

Looks like a great boat. I thought you'd gone small but that's still a good sized boat!

This is my first boat! As far as we can tell, she's late 70s. Manufacturer unknown - there is no plate / brand anywhere to be found. A couple of old salts in Sidney got really excited and told me it was a Telstar made in Sidney - so that's my best lead. Very excited to finally have a boat of my own. She may not be new, but she's pretty and super visible! See you out there.

Boat!.jpg

nice boat rogerson, looks like a marlin glascraft like my boat with that hull design! nice stable fish boat on the salt chuck how much did you score that for?

This is my first boat! As far as we can tell, she's late 70s. Manufacturer unknown - there is no plate / brand anywhere to be found. A couple of old salts in Sidney got really excited and told me it was a Telstar made in Sidney - so that's my best lead. Very excited to finally have a boat of my own. She may not be new, but she's pretty and super visible! See you out there.

View attachment 19425

Nice oldie! I like the lapstrake hull.

Back