All Things COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Ditto.

That said you can easily see the point I was making.
Articles with lengthy lists of on-the-surface experienced professionals with listed credentials CONFUSE the hell out of the issue.

Of course I will continue to err on the side of caution and follow my SawBone's orders. I do want to be around for a spell longer after all.

Just saying it is damned easy to become confused over the entire matter these days with the inundation of information, and misinformation that is being pushed.

Cheers,
Nog
It's called the firehose of falsehood, or firehosing, it's a propaganda technique in which a large number of messages are broadcast rapidly, repetitively, and continuously over multiple channels without regard for truth or consistency. Wikipedia

It's called the firehose of falsehood, or firehosing, it's a propaganda technique in which a large number of messages are broadcast rapidly, repetitively, and continuously over multiple channels without regard for truth or consistency. Wikipedia

But it appears to be firehosing from both sides of the equation on an ever-increasing basis. Fallacies (often government promoted) exist among the realities too.

Like I said, damned confusing...

Nog

But it appears to be firehosing from both sides of the equation on an ever-increasing basis. Fallacies (often government promoted) exist among the realities too.

Like I said, damned confusing...

Nog
Here is an example of spreading misinformation via unknown story tellers with unproveable statements. This is all over my feed lately, many re-post this. I used just a snippet as it goes on without any proof other than a story.

(edit...... this snippet below was not my own experience, it’s a post that is going around that I am bothered by because of the unknown author or validity of it all together)

Last night we affirmed for ourselves what many have been wondering. Are the emergency rooms in Vancouver really filled with people with coronavirus?? In the RCH, VGH and St. Paul’s hospital last night, there was no state of emergency in any of the emergency rooms. In RCH, 4 people; VCH, 5 people, and St. Paul’s 1 person – and absolutely no one was coughing. This tells us there is no state of emergency, and no reason to be mandating anything.

How does one prove this? Yet it runs for days and weeks. The pro and con of social media is quite evident.

Last edited:
Here is an example of spreading misinformation via unknown story tellers with unproveable statements. This is all over my feed lately, many re-post this. I used just a snippet as it goes on without any proof other than a story.

Last night we affirmed for ourselves what many have been wondering. Are the emergency rooms in Vancouver really filled with people with coronavirus?? In the RCH, VGH and St. Paul’s hospital last night, there was no state of emergency in any of the emergency rooms. In RCH, 4 people; VCH, 5 people, and St. Paul’s 1 person – and absolutely no one was coughing. This tells us there is no state of emergency, and no reason to be mandating anything.

How does one prove this? Yet it runs for days and weeks. The pro and con of social media is quite evident.
Just curious. You mean you drove to each hospital and did a count?

Just curious. You mean you drove to each hospital and did a count?
Perhaps I should’ve been clearer, sorry. I copied and pasted a post that has been going around on many Facebook pages that I see. I certainly did not go to the hospitals and do the count because to stay in context, I am troubled by this type of post and that’s why I was sharing it as another example of misinformation or unproven claims.

Perhaps I should’ve been clearer, sorry. I copied and pasted a post that has been going around on many Facebook pages that I see. I certainly did not go to the hospitals and do the count because to stay in context, I am troubled by this type of post and that’s why I was sharing it as another example of misinformation or unproven claims.
Fair enough. I agree about all the mis information. I know someone that works in Emergency at Nanaimo hospital and they can get real busy but not always. They don't have more that 20 Covid patients right now but half are in ICU and half of them are under 40 years old

(edit...... this snippet below was not my own experience, it’s a post that is going around that I am bothered by because of the unknown author or validity of it all together)

Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words.

index.php

Last edited:
Doctors complete that horrid task every day for every patient death. Never seen a pic posted and publicized, pushed, mentioned by every news cast, and social media outlet over and over and over to make a point for any of the other reasons doctors inform family's of a death. Does BC still have more overdose deaths than Covid? Where's those pics? Why are one death any worse than another? Why Covid? Drive home that point, keep drinking the cool aid. Maybe its only me who sees it as, checking off the next tick in the box for?????? Something real.

As others stated you can have my "vaccine". In the future, maybe the military will "administer" the vaccine to all those who resist?

Now life goes on, a tag left, hunting local, that's allowed. For others life has become the computer and cool aid pushing.

HM

Doctors complete that horrid task every day for every patient death. Never seen a pic posted and publicized, pushed, mentioned by every news cast, and social media outlet over and over and over to make a point for any of the other reasons doctors inform family's of a death. Does BC still have more overdose deaths than Covid? Where's those pics? Why are one death any worse than another? Why Covid? Drive home that point, keep drinking the cool aid. Maybe its only me who sees it as, checking off the next tick in the box for?????? Something real.

As others stated you can have my "vaccine". In the future, maybe the military will "administer" the vaccine to all those who resist?

Now life goes on, a tag left, hunting local, that's allowed. For others life has become the computer and cool aid pushing.

HM
There's no agenda, it just sells more. It's sexy news. It's what's affecting the average person (allegedly). The GP doesn't care if a junky dies so it doesn't keep them glued to the screen. Just like when an indigenous hitch hiking sex worker dies. Everybody secretly thinks "well she deserved it". Unless 62 of them die and get fed to pigs, man that'll keep you watching. It's sad but it's really not a conspiracy.

There's no agenda, it just sells more. It's sexy news. It's what's affecting the average person (allegedly). The GP doesn't care if a junky dies so it doesn't keep them glued to the screen. Just like when an indigenous hitch hiking sex worker dies. Everybody secretly thinks "well she deserved it". Unless 62 of them die and get fed to pigs, man that'll keep you watching. It's sad but it's really not a conspiracy.
I agree, media in Canada should be considered criminal, it is certainly sick. I could post a response by CBC to an email I sent, I called them Liberal Propaganda Promoters, and compared them to the propaganda busses in China. In their response they never denied, but gave excuses as to why. As for Covid, I also agree, its no conspiracy, its the best most well organized Plandemic with yet to be seen outcome in human history. No Canadian Gov in history gave too cents for the estimated annual 9 million who die of starvation (lack of food related deaths) but lets immunize the world against Covid???? PM you get mine, I get yours without you knowing???

HM

I agree, media in Canada should be considered criminal, it is certainly sick. I could post a response by CBC to an email I sent, I called them Liberal Propaganda Promoters, and compared them to the propaganda busses in China. In their response they never denied, but gave excuses as to why. As for Covid, I also agree, its no conspiracy, its the best most well organized Plandemic with yet to be seen outcome in human history. No Canadian Gov in history gave too cents for the estimated annual 9 million who die of starvation (lack of food related deaths) but lets immunize the world against Covid???? PM you get mine, I get yours without you knowing???

HM
It’s pretty clear where they are headed with this. Not quite enough people were drinking up their climate change kool aid there had to be another catastrophe come into play in order for the final phase to be implemented. I mean it’s not even like they
are hiding it it’s out there and taking place but people are too blind too see it or too dumb to foresee the final outcome.

Its going to be a different world for our Children and Grand Children. The free world as we know it is coming to an end and fast.

This is Calgary right now. Covid Truthers are sure a strange bunch of magaicial thinkers.

index.php

There was once a time when Osmium was considered the densest thing known to man.

Then along came Global Warming deniers/conspiracy freaks.

Now we have Covid-19 deniers/conspiracy freaks.

Science has to update things as they change, so I'm looking for some changes in future textbooks.

Take care.

I’m not aware of anybody on here that is denying that COVID exists and people are dying from it, Same as I’m not sure I’ve seen anybody deny climate change on here, the climate changes everyone knows that, my 7 year old grandson knows that. It’s the propaganda that’s sold with it that the level headed person questions. It’s the motives behind the propaganda that intelligent people question. Not all are blind sheep being led to the slaughter some question the shepherds, others blindly drink and follow.

It seems these days if anyone even questions anything they become some sort of “denier” or wingnut. A lot of people aren’t arguing that Covid is real but more questioning whether or not the way we are handling it is actually making a difference. It may be making a difference in slowing Covid deaths but what about all the other negative spin offs nobody appears to be concerned with? Zero advice being given about how to best protect yourself during this time other than hide in your house and wear a mask. Let’s be real honest here. The numbers show that Covid mainly kills the elderly and obese/unhealthy people. Why no talk about losing weight, supplementing with vitamins, excersizing , not hackin darts all day etc. This virus has us all turning on each other. I’m close to driving to the hospital and having a Covid patient spit in my mouth just to get this **** show over with.

Last edited:
These Covid scientists may very well be the same or just like the scientists that the world believed, followed cool aid like and even taught young minds like myself about these huge slow dumb animals that could only live in water as their body's would crush, or the monster animal that eat carrion. Maybe conspiracy freaks straightened out the fool scientists and we now understand todays dinosaur truths. I am no scientist or genius, for every world ending scientist there is an equally qualified one calling BS. Lets not forget every thing on the internet is true.

What does concern me up is the guy proven many times to be an untruthful, do as I say and NOT as I do manipulative leader has convinced his disciples he is now telling the truth.

I am done with the Covid world doom thread for now. Time will tell who has figured it out.

HM

These Covid scientists may very well be the same or just like the scientists that the world believed, followed cool aid like and even taught young minds like myself about these huge slow dumb animals that could only live in water as their body's would crush, or the monster animal that eat carrion. Maybe conspiracy freaks straightened out the fool scientists and we now understand todays dinosaur truths. I am no scientist or genius, for every world ending scientist there is an equally qualified one calling BS. Lets not forget every thing on the internet is true.

What does concern me up is the guy proven many times to be an untruthful, do as I say and NOT as I do manipulative leader has convinced his disciples he is now telling the truth.

I am done with the Covid world doom thread for now. Time will tell who has figured it out.

HM
Yes I’m not sure why I get caught up in these either, they are pointless.

Lots of opinions.
Covid is real. That is undisputable.
When all is said and done you need to decide if you want to be part of the problem or the solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back