Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

that one is under powered, needs a 90 HP minimum
Scott's right, I'v got a DE 17.5 and when I bought it as a new to me boat it came with an older Evenrude 2 stroke 70hp and it was grossly under powered. When I repowered to a Merc 115hp 2 stroke it really improved. Buy it with the 60 and run it until it drops and then repower it, that's what I did with my DE. Now it probably time to repower my 115 2 stroke but it's still running strong.

Boston Whaler 170 Dauntless, h

//www.kijiji.ca/v-powerboat-motorboat/prince-rupert/boston-whaler-170-dauntless/1525198755?utm_source=com.samsung.android.messaging&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android P

$ 26,500

Sorry if the link doesn't work but there's a well priced 2012 Whaler Dauntless 170 on Kijiji in Prince Rupert. I know it's not local but whateva..
Looks like it was the tender for Sockeye Blue. It has Rupert connections to her.

sockeye blue6.jpg

Looks like it was the tender for Sockeye Blue. It has Rupert connections to her.

View attachment 57357

Id be really happy with the one on the bow !

index.php

interesting set up - click the link then cut and paste the Youtube tour into your browser. How many 24 - 26. have a freezer on boardo_O (although it appears to be used as rope storage!)

Back