Guy Selling Crab on Craigslist

I would set him up with a fake text asking for the address to pick them up lol then get the cops involved as well

Its funny that DFO is on this site and will chime in on the most menial stuff.
Or try and bust people during a protest fishery while thousands of chinook are being killed along with steelhead and coho....or guided trips from Vancouver to the island for RCA fishing.
People pulling other fisherman's prawn/crab traps as a daily business around Vancouver and nothing gets done.

At first I thought maybe it was a guy playing a joke on a buddy. A buddy of mine got pranked during covid food hoarding frenzy.

A guy he works with put an add in kijiji for 6 free egg laying chickens & put my buddies name and number down. His phone would not stop ringing & had no idea what was going on. He left his phone off for a week it was so bad.

Here's a DFO/RCMP story for you:
Few years back in Esperanza, the fish cops came by and checked us out.
I asked him why he wasn't busting the illegal guide operators at Ferrer Pt right now
They said how do you know? I said, because the boat has OUTDOOR WORLD on the side w/a young guide at the back and 2 old 'guests' fishing
They said that it would be very hard to prove. I said, do you want me to take some video for you? Or, you could get them in Tahsis
They deferred and left pretty quick after that little shame fest...

Clearly someone who knows what there doing is illegal, keep deleting the post and reposting. Would not be hard at all for a fisheries officer to call and buy them from him, heard of that happening here on the island last year with someone selling on facebook. If anyone gets the screenshot of the add send it to fisheries.

Back