Vancouver Derby August 23rd

Rain City

Crew Member
So this guy is holding a derby and is looking for more participants. I don't have any details so please direct your questions to him. It's Wicked Salmon Charters and his number 236-887-3131
He prefers to communicate via IG though as all the details are coming through there. https://instagram.com/wickedsalmoncharters?igshid=992f20pccj75

I'm NOT affiliated with this one.

Strange.

Wade from Bear Cove In Port Hardy calls his Charters Wicked Salmon too.

Wonder why this particular date was picked? Why not wait until Sat Sept 5th when chinook retention is permitted?
I actually was organizing one as well for the 15th and ended up dropping it altogether except for a few buddies. Apparently he has some big season long thing going on. I was hoping to reschedule mine for after Sept 1st as well but lost interest.

Any info on this derby @Rain City
Only that it's $500 and it's a live video measuring of the fish or something crazy like that. Apparently this is like a test for future derby's this guy wants to hold with big big prizes. A buddy tagged me on IG on his post so I talked to the guy for a quick sec and was like "whaaaaaat you're not on SFBC?! That's crazy talk. I'll post it there for you".

That was it.

Haha yeah I grew up with pete, He’s good ****. Video measuring hey..... sounds like a PITA. Have to give him a shout and maybe sign up and fish the local waters again ;)

Anyway speaking of derbys I'm hearing the DofNV derby will be taking place again this year, also with a virtual weigh in. I'm not sure how that will unfold but I'm gonna bring all my banana weights with me for sure!

Back