Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I asked Monaro about their kit concept; personally I find the idea pretty appealing.

The bare bones package they described on a 24 was as follows:

Hull

Deck

Foam between stringers

Floor in place, center hatch floor loose

v-berth in place

anchor locker bulkhead in place

v-berth shelves in place

Anchor locker complete

Windshield installed

Hard top with fibreglass liner installed with hand rails on top

Outboard pod installed

No electrical

No hardware

No upholstery or fabric

$57,200

Honestly...I think this is pretty reasonable. If you wanted a pretty minimalist fishing setup, not a RV interior, and you carry over your electronics from your last boat...brand new Monaro for relatively low cost.

I asked Monaro about their kit concept; personally I find the idea pretty appealing.

The bare bones package they described on a 24 was as follows:
$57,200
Honestly...I think this is pretty reasonable. If you wanted a pretty minimalist fishing setup, not a RV interior, and you carry over your electronics from your last boat...brand new Monaro for relatively low cost.

Wonder what that would compare to a 24 aluminum at that stage. Sure sounds like a good deal if you are looking at new 22 foot seasports or similar.

Thinking about taking it off the market. Nobody’s offered to pay what I’m asking and the wife and I are enjoying the gentle water boating and outstanding chinook fishing
Do it! You put way to much into that boat to let it go for so little. You earned it! Enjoy it as your retirement boat!!

Thinking about taking it off the market. Nobody’s offered to pay what I’m asking and the wife and I are enjoying the gentle water boating and outstanding chinook fishing
Is it moored at newcastle? Thought I saw a similar boat there.

Do it! You put way to much into that boat to let it go for so little. You earned it! Enjoy it as your retirement boat!!

That is a nice boat for $35k, weird it hasn't sold yet... Glad to hear you are leasurly enjoying it :cool: and possibly planning on keeping it.

Back