Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I looked at this boat. It needs a bit of work. I think he is asking too much for it. Thoughts?
Disgusting prices. I can’t believe people are paying these. I feel good about the price I got for mine 6 months ago as I feel it was fair for both parties. I’m not in the game of ripping people off. Before anyone Spends 25k on a 20 year old boat with 15 and 20 year old motors on a 15 year old trailer I suggest people look at a new one.

Last edited:
Disgusting prices. I can’t believe people are paying these. I feel good about the price I got for mine 6 months ago as I feel it was fair for both parties. I’m not in the game of ripping people off. Before anyone Spends 25k on a 20 year old boat with 15 and 20 year old motors on a 15 year old trailer I suggest people look at a new one.
I’m calling myself out. I have capitalized and will attempt to continue to benefit on the value of real estate. I suppose that can be done with boats or other items. I’m just upset because I sold a very nice boat months ago and can’t get a hunk of **** for that price anymore. (Although I was a coin flip from getting a beautiful one recently) I will likely have to suck it up and pay to play. Or not play at all.

I will shut my face on this matter moving forward and just post boats that I find nice and/or interesting :)

has anyone actually tried this? wow.
I did something like that on my bayliner. As long as the material was solid all the way through then no big deal. But you have to test it with a bag of water. I used epoxy though. And **** who knows how well it actually worked.

It works. Tried it with some plain old kitchen and bath silicone when I busted off the transducer, it has been the same way ever since. Works great. Probably doesn’t compare to what’s out there now , but I still catch fish.

Back