2020 Tuna Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well nobody is talking tuna yet , I know its a little early yet but starting to thinking hard about it.

A buddy has been out at least once out of Tofino and got into them. Don't know how far out they had to go and that was over a week ago.

The fish are well within range but steady 20-30 NW and 3 m is keeping us inshore. A boat headed out this morning but had to pull the pin due to conditions.

Hi, I will be in Ukee this week between Tuesday and Sunday. We will have the tuna gear with us if there is a weather window. Anyone out of Ukee, Tofino, or Bamfield want to hook up and buddy boat if the weather cooperates?

Hi, I will be in Ukee this week between Tuesday and Sunday. We will have the tuna gear with us if there is a weather window. Anyone out of Ukee, Tofino, or Bamfield want to hook up and buddy boat if the weather cooperates?
I will also be in tofino on Tuesday till Monday will definitely want to hook up with some buddy boats.

Any one going out tomorrow morning , is there a radio channel preferred around Tofino for the Tuna fishery.
I will heading out from Tofino resort and Marina.

Most of the 60 to 61 degree water is showing up a bit west of the 1000' contour @ Clayoquot right now with a bit of a streak coming in closer straight out from Nootka. There's a section a bit south closer to Ukee that is a bit closer in. 40 to 60 NM's out looks to be the prospecting areas right now but some fish will be caught closer in in some areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back