New Profile Posts

1. Jug Addict
    Jug Addict sly_karma
    Hi Im Peter from Lighthouse Lures I just had some swimbaits made that might interest you. Send me an email to peter@jonsonlure.com and I can send you some pics. The are 2.5oz and 6.25 inches long and a smaller version of 5.25 and 2oz.

Peter
  2. kingfisher28
  3. JoMac
    JoMac
    Officially retired from SD 69!
  4. knucklebuster
    knucklebuster
    it must be something in the water
  5. Draht vom Hoko
  6. baddogg
    baddogg MadJigga
    I'm selling my 26 foot Campion Victoria 797. Great cuddy, Good cruiser and set up for fishing as well. I will send you a link to the ad if you are interested. Cheers
  7. Marsman
    Marsman
    Can't wait to go again
  8. N2013
    N2013 Fisherman Rob
    Hey is that your boat moored right by the hotel in Sooke? Noticed the rig the other day and saw your profile pic. Is it a double eagle?? What size if you mind me asking.
  9. aheny
    aheny
    I'm probably fishing
  10. e3m3
    e3m3
    Fishing out of winter harbour
  11. Double Time
    Double Time CCB
    Do you have 1 and 2 pound cannon balls for sale?
  12. Klob
    Klob bugleemup
    Interested in the fender holders. What size are they?
  13. Waveslayer
    Waveslayer
    Just leave a message I've Gone Fishin'
  14. Coyote
    Coyote
    You can't put a price on happiness....but I've sure come close !
  15. TenMile
    TenMile 007
    Good fishing with you and meeting you 007. If you end up placing another Halford's order for bags count me in for a few hundred. Email is terry(dot)pettigrew(at)gmail.com
  16. hooktender68
    hooktender68 mwmcmillan
    ill know today if its sold
  17. hooktender68
    hooktender68 Pisces2047
    yes, ill take 4 can you phone me at 250-202-3474
    1. donnie d likes this.
  18. thawk
    thawk bturner
    Hi I'm interested in any of the older plugs that don't have the tomic lip. I row boat fish and the older style are designed to go a little slower. How much are you looking for the plugs and how many if them are there?
    Thanks Thawk
  19. fshnfnatic
    fshnfnatic Fisherf
    Hey Fisherf.Thanks for getting back to me.No problem.I'm sure I'll find someone who can use them sooner or later.Good luck with your boat and Hope to see you out there some time.Darcy.
  20. ydouask
    ydouask Stosh
    Hello Stosh... do you still have the .22 LR for sale? If so please give me a phone call at 250 265 4137. ( am not having much luck following computer directions today !) James H Scown (Hank) aka ydouask on this site. Thank you.