Zodiac 650 Open Pro

Demi

Excellent condition. 2015 Yamaha F 150.
Majority of hours are trolling. Full records available.
Lots of extras: 2x new nautilus starting and deep-cycle batteries. Aug 2017
Hydraulic steering. New steering pump 2019. Touchscreen 8" Garmin GPS map 820 plotter/sonar/radar.
New Clarion Marine Stereo. VHF with secondary remote at the console, main unit and mic inside the console.
2x Scotty Depthpower 1106 Downriggers on custom mounts with swivel bases, dual rocket launcher rod holders, 60" extendable booms, braided line and snubbers.
2015 Karavan Single 3500 lbs axle trailer with LED lights
Tubes extremely clean.
With all the options this boat is well over 80,000
Set up to fish within about 5 minutes. Otherwise great touring boat. 2 coolers included, seat covers and back rests included.
Planes easily at just under 2200 pounds. Cruises easily at 37 mph with minimal fuel consumption. 120 L tank. Extremely seaworthy.
Boat pulled out immediately after each use and stored on Driveway covered, except for last summer where it was in the water for 7 weeks. Stored on Driveway this past winter again and covered.
Regularly serviced, 2020 spring service complete.
Boat located on Sunshine Coast

Sorry folks, looks like i screwed up this post on two accounts.
Just trying to figure out how to upload pics- i guess i should use photobucket( correct me if there is an easier way)- wish me luck
Downside is I only have a couple of pics from afar. I am in vancouver and the decision to sell just arose as I purchased a new boat. Cant logistically travel to sunshine coast for a couple of reasons. If the pics i post do not suffice, I will arrange someone to take some and send them to me if you are serious. The boat is stored at my mechanics in Madeira park so easy to show.

On the Price side, I am asking for 55,000
Thanks
D

IMG_3158%201_zpsvfvyepyg.jpg

IMG_0131%201_zps8laegyuj.jpg

IMG_0123_zpsdtpu5ifx.jpg

He’s got the first $10k covered thanks to his boy Justin.
I’m only a lot jealous.

Back