WTB - 9.9 Yamaha Kicker

Nimrod

Unexpected kicker woes. Looking for a decent used 9.9 Yamaha long leg remote model. My first choice, although I realize it is a long shot, is one I can do a quick swap with, as I already have controls in place. Needs to be electric start but doesn’t need to have power tilt. If that does not pan out, depending on price, I would look at a remote model, with controls, electric start with power tilt. Don’t, want to break the bank as I am planning on selling the boat. However, I would like to sell it with a working kicker and also to salvage what is left of our shortened season. Located in Victoria. Thanks.

Call Sherwood Marine. I just traded in my 2008 8HP High Trust Yam with power tilt remote start no tiller. Not sure what they're doing with it. Maybe they'll part it out. Maybe they'll rebuild the carb and fix starter and sell. Not sure. Worth a try.

Unexpected kicker woes. Looking for a decent used 9.9 Yamaha long leg remote model. My first choice, although I realize it is a long shot, is one I can do a quick swap with, as I already have controls in place. Needs to be electric start but doesn’t need to have power tilt. If that does not pan out, depending on price, I would look at a remote model, with controls, electric start with power tilt. Don’t, want to break the bank as I am planning on selling the boat. However, I would like to sell it with a working kicker and also to salvage what is left of our shortened season. Located in Victoria. Thanks.
I have a 96 9.9. It’s on used Victoria, not a power tilt though.....

Back