woodsend landing

persistent

We are planning a trip to bamfield this summer. Most places are booked up. Has anyone stayed with woodsend landing?

Thanks

I have stayed there before,it's a good place definitely not high end but really nice and clean, the guy who runs it is a Great guy.

Try TYEE LODGE,the large house 10 of us rented was the cat's butt.They have an ATV with a trailer for all your gear...I liked that.NICE hot-tub overlooking the water...very nice!!!

I've stayed there several times. The cottages are nice, two berooms up stairs, one bathroom with shower, living/dining room and kitchen. Gas BBQ on the porch. They are well decorated and equipped with pretty much everything you'll need. Terry is very nice. The only drawback is that there is a pretty good sized hill you need to walk up to get to the cottages. Not far but uphill. If you let Terry know when you're 1st arriving he'll meet you on the dock with an ATV and trailer and he'll haul all your gear up to the cottage and he'll do the same when it's time to leave. They have their own dock so no moorage issues. The gas dock at McKay Bay Lodge is right next door.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back