Which Weather Report To Believe

Fish Assassin

Crew Member
Well online looking at this mornings weather and tides it got me thinking what to believe. BWD keeps changing, EC says 10-15knot winds, bouy reports are great all over. I think we should all be out fishing. As it is a perfect day all over the ECVI and SVI.

I am not going to believe anything this morning but my own eyes. I am going to get out of this chair, go load to boat and fish till 2. Fingures Crossed:D

I usually pull out the magic eight ball, for the weather this time of year LOL

You can use www.flightplanning.navcanada.ca and see what is happening right now and up to 30 hrs. forward. Find a airplane pilot (anyone will do) hopefully!!! to teach you how to read the forecast but you can use the plain language feature and it is quite accurate. You could phone the FSS flight service station and get the complete weather picture right up to date but I think they would get a little ticked off when they found out you were using it to go fishing, not flying. Probably just jealous....they don't understand how important it is to get out there.

Should had gone with my gut this morning and tried Kitty Colman. As the wind never showed it self all day. BWD had the most true forcast last night, then they changed it 4-5 times. Hey, but flushing the boat and trailer out with fresh water, and running stabilizer though every thing at the lake as well as catching cutties all afternoon was a blast. The kids loved it.

Wonder what the report for tomorrow will be...LOL

i usually go by the window report nowadays, atleast i only have myself to blame if it's wrong..lmao:Dholmes*

Edzachary what I was thinkin

Back