What is it worth (Commander)

Ceiling is around 6’
It does limit the market a little bit, those with two footitus are often tall and big boats often big guys.

I’d keep it, the pure fishing aluminum boats are nice but cruising is 12 months a year. So nice to have a huge hold for ice for tuna fishing, prawn gear, etc.

Given how many Commanders are for sale right now, they are being a little bit undervalued in my opinion. Yours of course is unique.

Considering two new engines are going to be 60k, hull 80k, trailer 13k, rigging and outfitting another 50k, tax Xk. I just can’t see the math working out for the same size boat. Although that design looks wicked. You could always list yours for $125k, that kinda how Pearson marine would price a boat like yours? Engines still on warranty?

heck i'll trade you yours for mine if you can downsize to a 2018 18 footer aluminum+ i can throw in a few K$ cash on top. cost of shipping a 30 footer east for the ICW trip would probably be worth it instead of buying a 26 footer on the east coast for me. and reverse trade in 6 years on return if you want.

heck i'll trade you yours for mine if you can downsize to a 2018 18 footer aluminum+ i can throw in a few K$ cash on top. cost of shipping a 30 footer east for the ICW trip would probably be worth it instead of buying a 26 footer on the east coast for me. and reverse trade in 6 years on return if you want.
I appreciate the offer but if I sell I’d be looking for something in the 26’-30’ range.

no worries man. hope you find what youre looking for. try riptide marine -- for $60K they will get you a 26 footer new aluminum without any engines. you can then move your existing motors to it.

Back