Whales CAN fly......

Dave S

Guide Matt Thornton snapped this pic last month of a Breaching humpback whale while guiding guests from Montana for halibut. He has entered it in the National Geographic Traveler's Photo Contest. You can vote until tomorrow!
— in Tofino, British Columbia.

293892_444340102264790_292023917_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=444340102264790&set=a.156732477692222.31604.112218838810253&type=1&theater

Matt's image can be seen on our FB page above that Dave S has posted and the Video will be live on our Website home page later today. See it at www.tofinofishing.com

Been to maui whale watching twice and that is the coolest whale shot I've ever seen.... AMAZING...

Some of the people I fish with (myself included) might need a change of underwear on board when they see that
leviathan hurtling toward the back of the boat.........

What an absolutely awesome picture!!!....

Holy SH*T! cool photo Matt, Thats Unreal!

Thanks for the video TofinoF pretty sweet, lol almost landed in the back of the boat!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an amazing,once in a lifetime photo opertunity. Great job Matt. I hope you win the contest. It's gonna be tough
to beat that I think!

What can you say BUT WOW !!

what an experience !, been around them my entire lives, many pic's and viewings but that is something special there !

HT

Back