Wanted

shubox

Decent coho spinning rod around 9' -10' medium to medium light action
Also 4000 series spinning real. Thanks!

Likely not the combo you are looking for but I thought I would put it out there as 20 years in my basement is a pretty good indicator I won't ever use it and arguably the sweetest coho rod ever made.

Custom built SH1262 Fenglas / Shimano Sedona - $250
Rod is beautiful, really like new, my dad had the rod custom built in the 80s for coho on the Fraser but never really used over the years.
He kept taking his old one because the new one was to nice LOL
It has the big guides for spinning reels or else I would use it myself on the boat for coho.
Reel was only used for a couple trips casting spoons at the coho in the slough (not my thing) and is like new also but no box or paper work.

Likely not the combo you are looking for but I thought I would put it out there as 20 years in my basement is a pretty good indicator I won't ever use it and arguably the sweetest coho rod ever made.

Custom built SH1262 Fenglas / Shimano Sedona - $250
Rod is beautiful, really like new, my dad had the rod custom built in the 80s for coho on the Fraser but never really used over the years.
He kept taking his old one because the new one was to nice LOL
It has the big guides for spinning reels or else I would use it myself on the boat for coho.
Reel was only used for a couple trips casting spoons at the coho in the slough (not my thing) and is like new also but no box or paper work.

Sounds like a nice rod shame its not being taken out to play.
I live in victoria so hard to come and check it out.
I am planning to learn how to fish up near Campbell River area beach casting
Thanks M

Back