Wanted: Jensen Flash Fly Everglo Ghost

Guys, we received a large shipment of Glo Ghost Flash Flys late June and shipped to stores. Many went to Vancouver Island dealers Pacific Net, Harbour Chandler, Gone Fishin, Trotac, River Sportsman and also many different Canadian Tire stores.
We also changed the hooks on all Flash Flys to our VMC 7115 Techset hooks.
Sorry for the delay I know these have been sold out for a long time. Unfortunately supply chain issues, plastic shortages, port delays, etc…

Guys, we received a large shipment of Glo Ghost Flash Flys late June and shipped to stores. Many went to Vancouver Island dealers Pacific Net, Harbour Chandler, Gone Fishin, Trotac, River Sportsman and also many different Canadian Tire stores.
We also changed the hooks on all Flash Flys to our VMC 7115 Techset hooks.
Sorry for the delay I know these have been sold out for a long time. Unfortunately supply chain issues, plastic shortages, port delays, etc…
I managed to snag 3 at Canadian tire on Cambie & 7th. 3 left when I was there yesterday.

On a whim I checked CT in Squamish last week and grabbed the two they had. Yesterday afternoon it accounted for 4 of the five fish brought to the boat. It also outfished the anchovy in Bamfield mid-July and it will be fished on one side at all times when I head back tomorrow. It hasn’t just caught more fish for me, it’s also consistently got the biggest. It’s now replaced the No-Bananas G-Force or Skinny-G spoons as my go-to.

On a whim I checked CT in Squamish last week and grabbed the two they had. Yesterday afternoon it accounted for 4 of the five fish brought to the boat. It also outfished the anchovy in Bamfield mid-July and it will be fished on one side at all times when I head back tomorrow. It hasn’t just caught more fish for me, it’s also consistently got the biggest. It’s now replaced the No-Bananas G-Force or Skinny-G spoons as my go-to.
the nerd in me asks what flasher do you use? 3" G Force spoons have been doing well for me too.

the nerd in me asks what flasher do you use? 3" G Force spoons have been doing well for me too.

What length of leader do you use. The pre rigged come with 36” which seems short. Thanks.

What length of leader do you use. The pre rigged come with 36” which seems short. Thanks.
I have just tied a swivel on the leader it comes rigged with and had good results. When the line gets frayed and I re-tie it I make it 40”-42” long.

Back