Wanted: Basic Salmon Gear in Victoria

fordzilla

Just spent a whack of money on boat etc... Just looking for a few small things to get fishing. Have downriggers etc... just need a couple rods and reels if possible. Not looking to spend much (As I am pretty broke), cheap gear. Have a couple Petes Reels, but really want something smaller and single action. Used to have a Shimanu Single action reel that I loved, so something like that would be awesome. Possibly some flashers and other stuff would be great!

Maybe post your location...may help interested sellers in your immediate area

By god your title said it all...:)

PM me I'm sure there are plenty of spare stuff in my garage ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
You may also want to swing by Island Outfitters. Was over there today and they have a clearance tent outside. You can pick up a pretty cheap rod/reel set there and it should be more than enough to get you started.

Ok, thanks, I'd love to see it! Do you by chance have any idea what kinda reel it is? Is it a Petes or something g smaller by chance!?

I'm sure anything is better than what I have :). Can you pm your number and best time to get a hold of you and I can get in touch?

I have some good new tomic plugs, spoons, hootchies,, teaser head, flashers, etc also I have some good used tackles. you can pick cherry on the tackles, I am living in Langford. It s easier for you to travel here from Sooke. Let me know if you are interested in to come to check out.

Back