Wallas stoves

Hi Guys,
We have a Wallace stove in our C-Dory and love it! A few minor problems, but the C-Brats forum has loads of help info and troubleshooting help for these stoves.

Wow miller if you came down that hard to break the glass what would survive???? LOL LOL......IMAO I dont think they are made for quite that amount of pounding. ive have hit hard to but definatlly no issues like you stated,
I guess sort of showing up to a gun fight with a pocket knife not going to last very long LOL LOL

Wolf

Go Big or Go Home

Well, I appreciate the comments on the Wallace stoves.

Wolf, I think you convinced me to go big. I hope I can fit the 85DU in my cabinet and still have a little room left over. I looked at the sizes and the single burner is not that much smaller. Looking forward to heat and food on board.

Thanks Again Guys

Eastpoint

Wolf I'm sure you will have much better luck with your stove. Ours was one of the very first
models made before they had all the bugs worked out. Back then Scan Marine in Seattle was the sole
N American distributor, you can imagine what a hassle with customs that was sending it back and
forth not to mention the expense. When they work they are great little stoves/heaters truly a
thing of beauty but if I was ever to use one again I would use a simple hook latch to prevent the
lid from accidentally opening and closing while traveling. Good luck and let us all know if you
have any problems.

Back