Vedder River plugs

TGofers

I am thinking of taking my little tinny out and back trolling for steelies in the mouth/canel area. Anyone ever done this in that area? They fish this styles in Washington with great success just not sure it would work here.

just not sure it would work here.

It will... If the fish aren't there it wont.. Let us know how ya do. And take some pictures

I have used plug in there for coho with some success but in higher water .I would think you be better to fish some of the areas in the Fraser . One spot across from the mouth of the Harrison has held steelhead in the past. Theres and old piece of steel pipe in the river or there was .I've drifted over that area and seen them in the winter months when the water is clean. Give it a shot for sure

I have used plug in there for coho with some success but in higher water .I would think you be better to fish some of the areas in the Fraser . One spot across from the mouth of the Harrison has held steelhead in the past. Theres and old piece of steel pipe in the river or there was .I've drifted over that area and seen them in the winter months when the water is clean. Give it a shot for sure

Running your jet boat there were you?? :)

Has anyone tried this closer to the mouth of the north arm (Macdonald beach) for salmon in the summer/fall?

Has anyone tried this closer to the mouth of the north arm (Macdonald beach) for salmon in the summer/fall?
There's a lot of **** in the water (right Don!?) and a lot of traffic coming & going in a relatively small area IMO you're better off to head to where you have some breathing & manoeuvering room.

Usually all the plugs are standing on the bank?

Back