Used Commercial Prawn Traps Sunshine Coast

Dogbreath

Not my add

We don't see much from the Sunshine Coast but I know people who live there do follow this board and this vendor does deliver.

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/nvn/for/2769880103.html

30 inch diameter ss commercial prawn traps all in good shape
I have about a hundred and would like to sell them all but I will sell a few at a time for $40 each or $35 each if You take them all
I can deliver if needed

Wonder if they are stolen. Just sayin'.
I don't think so, he's had them advertised for sometime, plus he's willing to deliver too

can find out if any ones interested

also on a side note if you want some ex commercial ss crab traps
may need a fix or two let me know as there a few up for grabs $30 as is or $40 re-furbed holes fixed.
there ss tops rebar ring bottom + 2 gate's
way better than the blue cheap things

Usually the commercial traps have a slightly larger mesh size... I wonder how much of a difference that makes for us sporties...
I could use another half dozen and my buddy lives in Roberts Creek... hmmm!!!

They catch the bigger prawns.....Allowing the small ones to leave the trap before the UV and Saline levels kill them.... Bigger The Mesh..Bigger The Prawns...Bigger Is The Fisherman That Caught Them....Lets be sportsmen..

They catch the bigger prawns.....Allowing the small ones to leave the trap before the UV and Saline levels kill them.... Bigger The Mesh..Bigger The Prawns...Bigger Is The Fisherman That Caught Them....Lets be sportsmen..

YES!!!!

Great attitude, sir

Why don't people read the dates on posts?

I'm still getting PMs from people wanting to buy traps almost a year later.

hey guys im also selling two mint condition prawn traps. there both commercial stainless steel traps. and come with two scotty bait jars pre drilled and im asking atleast 95$ for both im located in ladysmith (near nanaimo)

Back