TRIFECTA!!!

Osama Bin Hopper

Fishing, golfing, snowboarding all in one day.

Has anyone here done it???

I'm turning 35 this Saturday so we're gonna give'r a whirl if that diklicking wind will **** off long enough.

If we pull it off I bet I'll feel like I'm goddamned 90 Sunday morning!

Wish us luck...

Hey Hopper,

Great plan, I hope you pull it off. What order does this go down
and where's the fishing (launch) and golfing gonna be?

Good luck.
Tortuga

Good luck

Gotta love the coast. In the interior you could do the fishing and snowboarding part, but the golfing would be real hard. Also, in my experience, when you get out Ice fishing, you usually have way too much refreshments and find it hard to go do anything else.

have fun!!!!

SS

Oh, believe me SS - beverages go down mighty fine in the boat as well...

Tortuga - Pacific Playgrounds I believe and then the Comox golf course for 9 holes. Gonna head out or what?!? More the merrier!

Jeff

might see you up washington saturday, i'll look for the beard and will say hi if I see you, it's been so good up there this year if it's a powder day inbounds will be tracked by lunch anyways so I'll have to hike the outback while you tee it up and good luck fishing would be nice for you to get a fresh one for the Bar B

I'm looking for some shell fish ???? shot me an email !!!!

Good luck on that one jeff.Sounds like fun.:D
Happy b day.

This was Jeffs BD last year or should I saw OSAMA

wintercharterjeff.jpg

On this last pis Kildonan had to bonk this one he wasnt a keeper but unfortunatlly it was really fouled hooked LOL LOL

[img]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t92/wolfman2007/wintertripjeffandfish.jpg

Happy birthday Jeff your a beauty

Wolf

Thanks Roy!

Will be getting ahold of you shortly to do the b-day trip, just gonna be a little later this year due to circumstances...

Will be same crew except one.

Jeff

I'd be in for the golf if you need an xtra. I live close to the course so either way let's hook up for a toast.
If the weather permits you can do this!
Just stick to the bunny runs on the hill.:D:D:D

Tortuga

Some where in the pacific but that fish he has on was just strip no flasher 11 ft lamiglass noodle and a lampson reel it was a true blast watching him reel it in!!!!!!

Wolf

LOL happy b-day hopper... thats why brad is commin out with me on Saturday...... same deal
Fishaholic from Matts house :D

belated happy B-Day Jeff..are you wearing the disguise again this year? Still waiting to see a report on how your day went?
Later..unky Doug.

Back