Trailer Work

S

spartan

I have a 96 RoadRunner 4800 that pretty much needs a rebuild. Does anybody have any recommendations for a good shop? I was looking at Sooke Marine Center, as they seem to deal in RoadRunner. Thanks

Not opposed to doing the work myself either, if some people can point me in the right direction of who to go through to order parts etc. Just be prepared, I may try to bug you for some tips!:D hahaha
Any info would be great thanks.

Princess Auto. Mail order or go over to Coquitlam. Best prices on all components for the diy-er.

Chromatose Charters
www.viangling.com

I wound up going through West Coast Motor Sport out of Lantzville (Nanaimo). They hooked me up with Kodiak discs, bearings, brake lines etc.. got me good prices, and were really helpfull and flexible to deal with, as I ordered the parts through them, and am doing the work myself

WEST COAST MOTOR SPORT LTD.

Toll Free: 1-800-588-4788
Locally at (250) 390-3357

7447 Industrial Road
Lantzville, BC V0R 2H0

Fax : 1-250-390-1232
Email wcmotorsport@shaw.ca
http://www.westcoastmotorsport.ca/

Boats run on Gas, not Thanks!

Just finnished installing the Kodiak Discs on my Road Runner 4800. Very simple and good instructions(pictures) seeing as I was converting from drums to discs. The only issues I had were dealing with corrosion issues on the old drums. I also had to install a new surge actuator, as the old one I had was not compatible with disc brakes. Total time to tear down and re-assemble and back on the road about 5 hrs.
I must say significantly less parts and farting around with the discs vs the drums at least from a strip and assembly point of view. I guess we will see how it all plays out in the long run.

Boats run on Gas, not Thanks!

Back