Trailer repairs Langford area

Tips Up

Looks like custom hitch has closed down and alpine marine where I bought trailer is also closed.
Any recommendations for trailer repairs near Langford?
Was trailering home on Wednesday and heard a metal rubbing sound. Hard to pin point but best we could figure it is the spring rubbing on the shackle. Trailer is only 3 years old.

Looks like custom hitch has closed down and alpine marine where I bought trailer is also closed.
Any recommendations for trailer repairs near Langford?
Was trailering home on Wednesday and heard a metal rubbing sound. Hard to pin point but best we could figure it is the spring rubbing on the shackle. Trailer is only 3 years old.
Oh no way. Wonder why custom hitch closed up. They were great.

Hey Tips Up, Give Fred Volk a call at (250-474-3318) Volk Transport. They are a heavy duty repair shop on Glenshire near Slegg lumber and they are an inspection faciility for trucks and trailers so they can get you all fixed up.

Dan

Cap-it on Millstream ( near home Depo) did a lot of good work on my Venture trailer last fall. I’ll be going back to them next time I need more than basic maintenance

Jim retired and just shut it down. Murray at Cap-it is a rec fisher and has supported fishing derbies so I would give him the work too.

Jim retired and just shut it down. Murray at Cap-it is a rec fisher and has supported fishing derbies so I would give him the work too.
That’s too bad. Always appreciated his honesty and work. And that it
Was about 2min from My house. Good for him to pull the pin and retire.

Booked at Cap it.
Getting trailer looked over and repair as required.
Also getting a hitch put on the wifes Hylander so she can tow to Renfrew while I tow the travel trailer.

Support local and companies that support Sport Fishing!

Back