Tide size change..Game changer??

hat

I am thinking heading to the Haida Gwaii for a fishing trip but the time I have available seems to have large tide swings - approx 2m +.

Is this a game ender or am I making too much about this factor in the grand equation.

Thanks in advance.

I am thinking heading to the Haida Gwaii for a fishing trip but the time I have available seems to have large tide swings - approx 2m +.

Is this a game ender or am I making too much about this factor in the grand equation.

Thanks in advance.
2m up there is not a big tide, that would be right in the middle tides (big tides are 4-5m). Fishing will not be affected so much by tide but by wind, prefer NW to blow bait close to shore, and the migration timing. When is your trip time frame and to what area? (North, Langara, central). Might be able to give some insight, have worked up there for a few seasons.

2m up there is not a big tide, that would be right in the middle tides (big tides are 4-5m). Fishing will not be affected so much by tide but by wind, prefer NW to blow bait close to shore, and the migration timing. When is your trip time frame and to what area? (North, Langara, central). Might be able to give some insight, have worked up there for a few seasons.
Thanks! End of month. Edinshaw to Jalun river.

Back