Thanks a lot jack@#$!!

The best way to take care of these guys is to inbed 4 odd hooks into the rope about 40 feet from the float. This way there is a good amount amount of weight on the line.When the barbed hook gets embedded in the guys hands he ends up being pretty screwed.Not that i know from experience!!!!. For prawn traps keep the hooks lower down so the weight of 2 traps keeps em drifting

L

a few years ago i was out prawnign and crabbing with a buddy (two boats) he set his prawn traps and cra btraps, i set mine, at the end of the day wi jumped into his boat, the boats split up and we were to grab the crab traps, and my boat (dad now dribing) was to get the pranws, anyways dad forgot about the other guys prawn traps, and when we got back to the house and realized this we said forget it too late, well get it next week were out. Anyways. didint get out next week, or the next week, and about three months later we headed out, and was we were cruising by where we did set his trap and decided just to take a look at where it was, you never no, and what do you know, it was still there! And along with the trap, someones crab trap and rope was all coiled up around our trap line! No float attached though to the crab trap, but wow we were amazed it was still there, last year we lost 4 traps in the season, at any given time the max soak was 4 or 5 hours

Back