T-10 Tuesday

B

Brisco

Was headed to the Bell Boy when I noticed boats going to T-10 , like typical sheep we followed. We were rewarded with 3 undersize and one was smaller than my cut-plug. We spotted a couple of pinks . When we saw a few guys back at the ramp they had pretty much the same luck. Was anyone at Sandheads and was there any pinks?

quote:Originally posted by Brisco

Was headed to the Bell Boy when I noticed boats going to T-10 , like typical sheep we followed. We were rewarded with 3 undersize and one was smaller than my cut-plug. We spotted a couple of pinks . When we saw a few guys back at the ramp they had pretty much the same luck. Was anyone at Sandheads and was there any pinks?

There's pinks there but you have to target them and they you risk hitting schools of Sox which we can't keep.....and there are some out there.

Brisco, stay closer to home, save the gas... the bulk of the reds have moved on. You can do better and/or just as well closer to home for the next 2 weeks.

There's pinks there but you have to target them and they you risk hitting schools of Sox which we can't keep.....and there are some out there.

Brisco, stay closer to home, save the gas... the bulk of the reds have moved on. You can do better and/or just as well closer to home for the next 2 weeks.

I will be taking your advice F.M. And by the way, the current was crazy! With no engines we were drifting 3.4 m.p.h. This made 4 rods almost impossible. Another thing I'd like to mention is how nice my herring and chovies came out after adding powder milk.

I will be taking your advice F.M. And by the way, the current was crazy! With no engines we were drifting 3.4 m.p.h. This made 4 rods almost impossible. Another thing I'd like to mention is how nice my herring and chovies came out after adding powder milk.

Yep..I hear ya about the running tide and current down at the T10..when it gets moving like that...it's no party.

Yep..I hear ya about the running tide and current down at the T10..when it gets moving like that...it's no party.

Back