Super Bowl Eats!

Have marinating now ready for the Convection oven. Chicken wings, dry garlic ribs and boiled up some homemade wontons, will deep fry them. Will have pics before digging in.

As much as I would like to see Holmes take this one, I think Brady is going to take it.

Don't know why but among other things, we've been having West Virginia pepperoni rolls for several Super Bowls. Come to think of it, they would make good boat food for us open boat guys with no espresso machines and convectional broilers aboard.
prolls and sourdough.jpg

Don't know why but among other things, we've been having West Virginia pepperoni rolls for several Super Bowls. Come to think of it, they would make good boat food for us open boat guys with no espresso machines and convectional broilers aboard.
View attachment 61517
Would be great warmed up in the oven for sure lol.

Home made poutines! Thanks to @Chasin' Dreams for making me step up my game on serving dishes! Lol kids thought they were great!View attachment 61521
Awesome! :) MMMMM Poutine! I just bought some pork butts on sale the other day and will be making some smoked pulled pork on Wed or Thursday. Now you got me thinking to use some of the pulled pork to make a pulled pork poutine with it. Love the serving baskets and paper. So easy to clean up.

Love the finger food, I get a chance to run through my hot sauces,, love my hot sauces.

50920739477_e6712f6f39_k.jpg

50919916033_4d2ae1ef18_k.jpg

50919915853_870c2323d6_k.jpg

Had pulled pork on Friday night . Using leftovers for pulled pork pizza

colon cleaner :oops:
Lol yes, I’ve got a very high tolerance for hot food but even myself you dab that stuff gingerly.

Back