South Island Christmas Get-together?

Fri works for me

GOOD NEWS BOYS: SAME ROOM AS LAST YEAR BOOKED FOR - FRIDAY DEC. 17TH FROM 5:00 PM ONWARD!

LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL THERE AND HOPEFULLY GET TO MEET SOME NEW PEOPLE AS WELL.
WE HAVE SEATING FOR 20 RESERVED SO IF YOU ARE GOING TO COME MAKE CERTAIN YOU CHIME-IN HERE SO I CAN GET MORE SEATING IF WE NEED IT.
I'll probably show early for a burger.

Cheers,
Terry

Well, looks like a dozen or so of us so far. Room for lots more and everyone's welcome. Any early-birds care to join me for a burger I'll be there around 5:30 or so.

Look forward to it.

Cheers!

I will be there, not sure on my EtA as I maybe busy killing some winter springs tomorrow weather permitting!

-Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Im a drop out............... This is the first time I have been able to walk in two days :(

Stupid back

Sorry to hear that Ripper. Was hoping to get to meet you last night. Good time was had by all sharing stories and some good debates on stuff.

Was nice to meet you folks that showed.

Look forward to next year.

Hope everybody had a good time i woulda been there but had hernia surgery yesterday morn ouch!!!!!!!!!!!

THanks for the brewskies Little HAwk. Was nice to meet everyone aswell. Hope you two heal up quick.

Oh ya, Wolf....You had your chance at .25 but blew it. Mighta even got a beer outa me.

-Steve

FFG: I heard u started strong in the Poker dust-up after the bar brew-ha but then let Dem Dam vultures peck away @ your pot & in the end left only a pile of picked clean bones!
Mazeltov Sammy

Back