SOLD - FS Lowrance HDS 9 Gen3, w/Transducer

Peppysan

As close to as brand new as you can get, used for about 1 week, and upgraded to a "Carbon" so you get all the new items and transducer from the new unit. (Saves me removing the installed parts from the boat).

Probably don't have to tell you fellas the features of this unit. It works 100%, (as new) and all the installation parts and pieces are unused, including the transducer. I just swapped the head end out of the new box, as all the items are compatible.

Located in Calgary, usually make a trip out to the island to fish but we all know the logistics of traveling this year. So some way of shipping may have to be worked out. Asking $1100 for the package.

IMG_7223.JPG
IMG_7224.JPG
IMG_7216.JPG
DSC06121.JPG
IMG_7221-less.jpg

Last edited:
might be a bit high, the new carbon's were $1200 at harbour chandler
Perhaps it's fate, but I had "NOLUCK" finding one on line at Harbour Chandler. Perhaps they were blowing a unit out, (maybe a refurb or used) and probably without a transducer and then of course you folks out there have to add 12% to the sale price.
Cabala's has the HDS9 carbon on for $1899.99 + 12% so that puts a unit in your hands for $2127.99.
Maybe you were looking at an "Elite FS9" that sort of falls into the price you quoted.
And an HDS 9 "Live", (Latest high model) with no transducer is $2728 (+12%)

live9.jpg

Anyway thanks for your input, and happy fishing. Wish I could go out there this year.

Perhaps it's fate, but I had "NOLUCK" finding one on line at Harbour Chandler. Perhaps they were blowing a unit out, (maybe a refurb or used) and probably without a transducer and then of course you folks out there have to add 12% to the sale price.
Cabala's has the HDS9 carbon on for $1899.99 + 12% so that puts a unit in your hands for $2127.99.
Maybe you were looking at an "Elite FS9" that sort of falls into the price you quoted.
And an HDS 9 "Live", (Latest high model) with no transducer is $2728 (+12%)

View attachment 81410

Anyway thanks for your input, and happy fishing. Wish I could go out there this year.
i just installed it in a customers boat, NEW not refb'd or used, with 3 in 1 trasducer
and it is a HDS 9 carbon

Yup,buddy picked one up at that price too.$1200.new
Well I guess I am always a day late and a dollar more.
Wish I got that deal when I upgraded.
I wonder why they don't list ANY HDS Carbons on their website????
Maybe they save those for you local boys when you walk in - I don't know???

Pssss - Can you get me one with the 3-1 transducer at that price????? ;)

cabellas had them on sale, was a wicked deal 1300 tax in! But that was a sale and when sales end you need to compare apples to apples. And that’s what your ad is. Descent price I would say.

Last edited:

that was with the 3in1 transducer, they don't list them as they are no longer available from lowrance, just the live now

Sold the unit to a nice fellow here in Calgary.
Thanks everyone for your comments.
:cool:

Back