Sockeye fishing

Guys don't want to spoil your fun but there has been some openings on the fraser so don't expect much till the end of the week if it's still open. Monday was a zoo i've never seen it that bad before time to buy a boat. lol

W.

srry i havent had the chance to come online lately to busy with work.
On sunday i was lucky to land one. The native were netting in front of us so the fishing was really slow.

On sunday i was lucky to land one. The native were netting in front of us so the fishing was really slow.

sockeye fishing is suppose to be great for the next couple of days. I thought i would just let everyone now that.

sockeye fishing is suppose to be great for the next couple of days. I thought i would just let everyone now that.

Back