So Now That They Have......

Seafever

decided to abolish the good old lightbulb in 60 and 75 watt.......what are you using for the fixtures that have the lightbulb enclosed (like over-head room lights etc)?
(if you are one of the ones that didn't buy 24 cases while they're still around.....:eek:)

I won't be putting one of those fluorescent jobs in any of mine........heat buildup might fry them and they probably won't fit anyway.

Just wondering this same thing the other day...didn't realize they were eliminating the old bulbs. Went into the hardware store to get some and was told they aren't available anymore. The fluorescent replacements are a pain due to the warm-up time...than the LED option are about $17 each. With 90 bulbs in my house that's about $1500 in bulbs...fack! I realize that you don't replace them all at once, and that allegedly they last forever and save money on hydro bills, but still a pretty painful way to spend money that could otherwise be buying me my new radar array...

just changed my house over to all LED... now i gotta wait 10 years to buy tuna gear.

i have noticed a heat change in the rooms with pot lights that were incandescent bulbs before.

Back