Smith Inlet

Smiths a great place to visit, been in there quite a few times.......of course way after CL and SF.....

The Nekite is an amazing river for cutties and rainbow on the fly and spin gear. The valley was logged out years ago and all the access is rough, but you can still make it up the valley.

There is a small camp at the mouth that a bear viewing company has, along with a squatter who was reportedly smoking and selling fish. The coho run is amazing, and a few years back, they opened up Smiths for a small sockey fishery.

Naysasa Inlet is great for boat camping and crabbing and I am sure prawning as well. There is logging in Burnt Island area and heli logging up and down Smiths, so watch for boats, log booms tugs.

Cheers

SS

Good to see you posting again now that you are relocated in the land of snow, dust and mosquitoes!!!! aka Ft St John. I expect full walleye, bull trout and jackfish reports this summer before I head up that way!!! LOL!!!

What are mosquitoes?? And dust, not here. It's another awesome day here, plus 4 and something you don't see very much back home....the sun!!!!!

Cheers

SS

Back