Selling Spoon/Plugs/Hootchies Vancouver Island Specials.

burnsy22

I came to the conclusion I have far too much gear. All of this gear is brand new never been fished. I have triples/quads of most of it so I thought I would sell a package of almost all proven producers for Vancouver island inside and west coast. It would be great for someone just starting out salmon fishing who needs some winners to fill their tack box or the tackle ***** who just doesn't have enough. There is over $200 worth of stuff here, I am asking $100 firm for the package. I am in nanaimo but can travel anywhere on the island more or less. Send me a message if you are interested

The package of hootchies includes purple haze, t rex, the electric chair, various green and charteuse splatter back patterns, oil slick, bubble gum, army truck glow, solid white, uv tiger prawn, blood and bones as well as a couple needle fish patterns and pink squirts. Total is about 17-18 hootchies in all. All are either Yamashita or North Coast/Yozuri.

Second is the spoons starting from the top left a working to the right. The spoons are all Coyote, Zurtro http://www.zurtrolures.ca/ (made in Nanaimo), and tomic, + two specials that i picked upfrom island outfitters.

Also all of the spoons have brand new mustad siwash hooks so no need to replace the crappy hooks they come with.

Coyote 3.5 green glow, Coyote 5.0 green glow, Zurtro 334 solid green UV (same size as coyote#5), coyote mongoose 4.0, coyote nasty boy 5.0, coyote army truck glow 5.0, blue fox matriix HSD similar to 6.0 coyote, zurtro money 50/50 green glow UV 6 inch, zurtro roscoe UV glow 6 inch x 2,tomic 5 inch pilchard pattern, tomic 5 inch 530 UV purple Haze, tomic 5 inch black forest pattern, tomic 6 inch watermelon, tomic 6 inch 727 colour, tomic 6 inch custom pichard pattern, (matches the irish cream style scales from silver horde.
Bottom Row
The first 2 spoons are a 4.0 and 5.0 chartreuse nickel and green nickel with glow in the middle, funky looking got them from island out fitters, solid blue UV zurtro 334, zurtro roscoe UV glow 334, 5.0 coyote cop car, 7 inch tomic 232 never used but older style hook attachment,tomic 603 6 inch plug, 5 inch tomic 639 glow plug (same as the 500 but with glow), tomic 5 inch custom plug with iridescent insert, and a two pack of brads super bait cut plug, one chartreuse nickel and the other basically a herring pattern.

IMG_4450.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back