screaming fish and fly tackle shop

W

wetbeaver

the screaming fish and fly tackle shop is now open in woodgrove mall in nanaimo. just opened the doors 3 hours ago we have lots of great christmas gifts. and we are also doing a draw for a free westcoast charter for anyone who spends 50 dollars or more. come and check it out!!!

quote:Originally posted by wetbeaver

the screaming fish and fly tackle shop is now open in woodgrove mall in nanaimo. just opened the doors 3 hours ago we have lots of great christmas gifts. and we are also doing a draw for a free westcoast charter for anyone who spends 50 dollars or more. come and check it out!!!
Is the store there permanently or is it just set up for the christmas season.

sorry everybody but i have to change the original post that i made. there is a draw for a free westcoast fishing charter, but it is now for everyone not just for people who spend over a certain amount. i didnt relize that was not proper.

just curious wetbeaver, is it a legal issue that forces you to let anybody enter the draw? Like how beer companies can't make you purchase their product to enter their contest?

It could be, a little bird imformed me it could be an issue with the loto commision so just to be safe i made it for everyone, and yes i guess it is a legal matter.

Hey wetty I think you forgot your purse in my boat

oh thank god you found it!!! I was clean behind the fridge the other day and guess what i found. Your battery charger. And i thought this was a fishing site, so i will stop posting jib.

Back