Say WHAT!!!!!

Going to be some cheap cans of sockeye in the store this winter!

I wouldn't bet on cheap salmon the year for the same reason we have cheap oil but no cheap gas.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't bet on cheap salmon the year for the same reason we have cheap oil but no cheap gas.

Funny how that works, oil prices go up and down and gas prices just keep going up :-(

Why do people think we have to stop buying fuel for the price to go down. Yoiu don't have to inconvenience yourself at all. Everyone get together and Just pick one of the major oil companies and don't buy from them. It won't be long and they will lower their prices and the others will follow. It should come with a threat that if the lower prices aren't realistic, the 2nd major company would be next.

I've always thought that too profisher. with so many people out there using the gasbuddy app, it wouldn't take much for their app to start off with coming out and saying "so and so" station had the overall highest gas prices last weekend so please choose wisely (ie boycott, don't buy from them, ) when making your purchase this week. and maybe also come out and say "so and so" company had the lowest overall average prices so please support them and give them your business this week.... maybe the companies might sit up and take notice and be a bit more competitive. rather it seems they lie in wait to see who's going to raise their prices and all the others seem to follow suit. I always hoped they would go to the next level with their app and incorporate the above but I haven't seen it yet.

I agree. The old idea of not buying gas for one day of the week was ineffective. The companies knew that you were just delaying your purchase, so they just had a slow day. If however you pick just one company and refuse to buy from it, but still buy from its competitors, you hurt them in two ways and inflict limited pain on the average consumer!

Back