Salt ice on VI

abbyfireguy

Headed from Victoria to Port Alberni on Monday early morning. Launching in port Alberni and as the truck owner,I get to drive the infamous Bamfield Road with all our supplies and equipment.
My question for all you fine folks is, where can I stop for salt ice between Victoria and PA thats on the Highway or very close.
We have usually of late ,got the coolers filled in bulk in PA,but I’m unsure exactly where..
Very reasonable, I think just a couple of blocks from Cod Fathers…
I was always following someone so never paid much attention.
Trying to avoid buying bagged salt ice in Bam if avoidable.
Heading over to Victoria to overnight at the uncle’s place and towing the boat from there Monday early(hopefully).
Thanks for any current info,, it was a challenge to find parking for the empty boat trailer,but, a friend in PA came through big time
for me…
Thanks Clayton!!

Headed from Victoria to Port Alberni on Monday early morning. Launching in port Alberni and as the truck owner,I get to drive the infamous Bamfield Road with all our supplies and equipment.
My question for all you fine folks is, where can I stop for salt ice between Victoria and PA thats on the Highway or very close.
We have usually of late ,got the coolers filled in bulk in PA,but I’m unsure exactly where..
Very reasonable, I think just a couple of blocks from Cod Fathers…
I was always following someone so never paid much attention.
Trying to avoid buying bagged salt ice in Bam if avoidable.
Heading over to Victoria to overnight at the uncle’s place and towing the boat from there Monday early(hopefully).
Thanks for any current info,, it was a challenge to find parking for the empty boat trailer,but, a friend in PA came through big time
for me…
Thanks Clayton!!
French Creek has ice. Check their hours.

Back