Rude XD-100

bones

wondering what or where other people are paying for XD100 oil for etec's. just looking for another box and was wondering if its cheaper than 54.00$/ Gal

thank you

wondering what or where other people are paying for XD100 oil for etec's. just looking for another box and was wondering if its cheaper than 54.00$/ Gal

thank you
$52.95 for a jug at Lordship marine, they will give you 10% off on a case (3 jugs) and 15% off on 2 cases.

Ya... Just fishing. Was hoping the magic amsoil XD100 Fairy would show up for 36.00/ jug

expensive but well worth it, I have a fairly new 115 etec and find it amazing how little oil it actually uses, bought mine by the case from lordship also.

Ya nicnat, you bought that couple years ago. I think you where sold on a different brand if i remember correctly. Like the rude eh? I bet that 115 doesn't use any oil. The 300 uses a bit but not much probably get $1000.00 - 1500$ in fuel for 2.5 gal of oil.
I see other companies producing XD100 and new evinrude dealerships. So just fishing for some savings. If I can save 10$/ gal so 30$ a box... That's like 3 new tomics!!!! Lol

Nice to just add oil and not change it anymore either! Pretty much a crap shoot cost-wise I figure (changing 4S oil including time/labour, vs adding 2S XD100)... The G2 E-tec is ridiculous. So much torque, sounds menacing as heck. Auto-trim, more functions that I could care to figure out... No/very little maintenance for 5 years :) This is coming from a previous 4-stroke advocate too.

Back