Return the old Fisheries Act

Thanks-- The time is short to influence what the politicians do--- Please dont put this off until tomorrow.

thxs!
signed and shared.

I did-- and told "them" that the survey was of limited use because so many of the questions were written so that "they" got the answers "they" were looking for.

I did-- and told "them" that the survey was of limited use because so many of the questions were written so that "they" got the answers "they" were looking for.
Well, I guess I have a little more optimistic view of this process than you and some others, but at least you took the time to participate and provide input instead of some that just complain - expecting change to come about by means of a petition. I do believe petitions have their place and are not all bad; however, in my opinion, I find many petitions (especially the online "do it yourself" petitions) of limited use for similar reasons as your own to some extent. Not saying this is a characterization of you, but I find some people sign petitions without even really knowing what they are signing or what the issue is about. I believe people's actions by way constructive feedback is far more useful and productive than just signing a online petition. For instance, the consultation form provided me an opportunity (although restricted in the number of words) to express my opinion on aquatic invasive species. With these petitions I'm just signing my name and letting someone else speak for me. Perhaps there will be those higher up in FPP that will see your comments and consider them for 2017. Who knows you might not be the only one feeling that way. To me that's better than typing my name and address in designated boxes in a petition and clicking send.

Back