Regs and Quotas for non tidal salmon

Joshua B

Morning all,
i am looking for the documents that has this information, I've only lived down here on the coast for about a year and i would like to make sure im following the rules.
I am really hoping to get the kids out for the pink fisheries coming up and I'm not sure of quotas and stuff.
I have the fishing synopsis and the update.
i can find the tidal regs on the federal site

thanks!

Morning all,
i am looking for the documents that has this information, I've only lived down here on the coast for about a year and i would like to make sure im following the rules.
I am really hoping to get the kids out for the pink fisheries coming up and I'm not sure of quotas and stuff.

thanks!
Google freshwater Salmon supplement.

Morning all,

thanks!
what's your question?

Morning all,

thanks!
This is Region 2 Non-Tidal. Check back for updates in August. https://www.pac.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/fm-gp/rec/fresh-douce/region2-eng.html

Back