Public Fishery Alliance speaks out about the continued attack on sport fishing by Greg Taylor of Watershed Watch

cohochinook

Good to see the Public Fishery Alliance calling out the continued spewing of misinformation by Greg Taylor at Watershed Watch. He continues to take potshots at the public fishery rather than working collaboratively with sport fishing groups such as the Public Fishery Alliance. I guess it's better to spew out misleading and falsified FRIM data to generate or donations!

At the end of the day who really cares what he thinks anymore or any of the MCC. Its the same comments every year.

They are mad because they want it all closed to lock BC residents out of their harvest rights.

Remember to be an collaboration process you need to be respected first. We're moving forward with our fisheries with or without Greg's input.

Why don't you ask Greg why he declined to participate in the UBC catch and release study? If he is is so about mortality why not participate?

Last edited:
At the end of the day who really cares what he thinks anymore or any of the MCC. Its the same comments every year.

They are mad because they want it all closed to lock BC residents out of their harvest rights.

Remember to be an collaboration process you need to be respected first. We're moving forward with our fisheries with or without Greg's input.

Why don't you ask Greg why he declined to participate in the UBC catch and release study? If he is is so about mortality why not participate?
If they could ignore what Morton was saying why the hell would they listen to this uneducated person?

Morton should have received an award for the decade of warning about fish farms, instead I don't hear anything about her. And SHE WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG.

What ever happened to that criminal that was the BC vet that kept on saying there was no virus escapement all the while being paid by the fish farms? Why no charges? Not until they confirmed it was already in the streams. Then he is allowed to disappear?

Politics, I seem to remember the Dixon Straight thing where the Canadian government gave up claims for an extra 1/2 mile for cod fishing back east. And then promptly had to close all cod fishing. And then brought out some bottom draggers to the west coast from back east.

Ever see a MP charged or convicted of a crime? MLAs as well? That MP White used to go out fishing illegally every year and was never taken to court or charged. He wanted them to take him to court and they wouldn't. That other MP confessed to stealing a watch and they tried real hard not to get him to court either.

In Canada we elect Kings and Queens, never get blamed for anything the do regardless of legality.

End of RANT

If they could ignore what Morton was saying why the hell would they listen to this uneducated person?

Morton should have received an award for the decade of warning about fish farms, instead I don't hear anything about her. And SHE WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG.

What ever happened to that criminal that was the BC vet that kept on saying there was no virus escapement all the while being paid by the fish farms? Why no charges? Not until they confirmed it was already in the streams. Then he is allowed to disappear?

Politics, I seem to remember the Dixon Straight thing where the Canadian government gave up claims for an extra 1/2 mile for cod fishing back east. And then promptly had to close all cod fishing. And then brought out some bottom draggers to the west coast from back east.

Ever see a MP charged or convicted of a crime? MLAs as well? That MP White used to go out fishing illegally every year and was never taken to court or charged. He wanted them to take him to court and they wouldn't. That other MP confessed to stealing a watch and they tried real hard not to get him to court either.

In Canada we elect Kings and Queens, never get blamed for anything the do regardless of legality.

End of RANT

And just like that the fish farms have made their way on this thread. Holy cow way off topic.

Not really sure where you going with that one.

I agree with your comments, but the problem is MCC has a big influence on this government and decisions made by the minister. If people don't speak out about this falsified information and misleading comments, then the general public can be fooled. I'm glad to see the PFA calling out the nonsense!

Back