PSF - Oceanside Auction and Dinner - Sat Jan 29/11

searun

Sorry for posting this to the Saltwater thread, but I know more folks will see this than if I post to the meeting page.

I'm helping with the organizing committee of the Oceanside 2011 Pacific Salmon Foundation dinner/auction being held at the Qualicum Beach Civic Centre on Saturday January 29th.

This year ticket sales are slow, so I'm desperately appealing for your help to fill the room with 350 smiling faces. If you know anyone who is interested in attending, tickets are $60 each or you can buy a table of 10 for a discount at $550. Companies buying a whole table will get their company name displayed on the table - a great form of advertising.

We have some great donations for both a live and silent auction, as well as raffles. The meal is always great, and all funds raised go towards salmon habitat improvement so we can have fish for our future. So this is a fun way to support salmon and have a good time doing it!

You can get tickets by stopping in at Gone Fishin, or call Al Ehrenberg (our Committee Chair) at 250-758-7726. You can also PM me and I can get you tickets. Of course anyone who would like to donate an auction item, we are still very much in the prize collection mode, so send me a PM and we can hook up.

Would really love to see some forum members come out, and of course have a beer and talk about fishing.

An update on the dinner. We are really picking up a lot of ticket sales. Thanks everyone for calling to book your dinner tickets. The event is really coming together nicely with a ton of great items. There are still a few tickets left, but sales have been going great in the last while. Thanks everyone for your great support!!

Back